For experts developing Autonomous Systems | October 26/27 and 28/29
Real-Time Innovations (RTI)announced its first Virtual ConnextCon 2020 - "The Age of Autonomy":
- October 26–27 for the US and Americas regions
- October 28–29 for the EMEA and APAC regions
ConnextCon 2020 will unite engineers and developers on a global scale with RTI customers, partners, executives and technical experts. The two-day virtual event will feature hands-on workshops, keynotes by industry experts, customers discussing implementations of the Data Distribution Service™(DDS) standard and interactive demos.
ConnextCon 2020 will explore the capabilities of tomorrow’s smart machines and autonomous systems. In the next 10 years, cars will safely drive themselves, energy systems will better utilize legacy devices and renewables, and new levels of intelligence will enhance hospital equipment.
At ConnextCon 2020, attendees will see first-hand how RTI Connext® DDS is accelerating this new age of autonomy and transforming the fundamental infrastructure of our planet.
Featured ConnextCon 2020 speakers include:
October 26-27, 2020 (US/Americas):
- Stuart Kozlick, CEO of Puzzle Medical Devices and RTI Advisory Board Member
- Kiran Bharwani, VP of Autonomy, Rivian Automotive
- Matthew Grubis, Chief Engineer of Monitoring Solutions, GE Healthcare
- Craig Clark, CTO, Kratos Defense
October 28-29, 2020 (EMEA/APAC):
- Sylvain Chague, Co-Founder and CTO, Dreamscape Immersive
- KT Neumann, Founder and Investor of KTN GmbH; RTI Advisory Board Member
- Stefan Sandberg, Product Owner Simulation, Veoneer Vision
RTI executives and technical experts will also present on timely topics including:
- the future of autonomy
- a technical deep dive into scalability for Industrial systems
- Inside DDS – an introduction to Connext DDS
- security for mission-critical defense systems
- data centricity in electric and autonomous vehicles.
ConnextCon 2020 attendees can expect a dynamic experience. In addition to virtual presentations, users will have the ability to virtually interact with speakers, RTI experts and other attendees through live polls, session Q&As, surveys, demos, discussion boards and virtual meeting rooms.
About Real-Time Innovations (RTI)
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the largest software framework provider for smart machines and real-world systems. The company’s RTI Connext® product enables intelligent architecture by sharing information in real time, making large applications work together as one.
With over 1,500 deployments, RTI software runs the largest power plants in North America, connects perception to control in vehicles, coordinates combat management on US Navy ships, drives a new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24/7 medical intelligence for hospital patients and emergency victims.
RTI is the best in the world at connecting intelligent, distributed systems. These systems improve medical care, make our roads safer, improve energy use, and protect our freedom.
RTI is the leading vendor of products compliant with the Object Management Group® (OMG) Data Distribution Service™ (DDS) standard. RTI is privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with regional headquarters in Spain and Singapore.