Functionally Safe Graphics and Compute Software Stack
The US-based company CoreAVI, developer of functionally safe software stacks for embedded applications, has announced it is exhibiting its safe graphics and compute products at the Embedded World 2022 (June 21-23 in Nuremberg, Germany) in booth 4-141.
CoreAVI will be showcasing a variety of automotive and industrial demos running their open standards-based VkCore® SC Vulkan® functionally safe graphics and compute driver. They will also display their ComputeCore™ math libraries for safety critical environments. The demos, including technology from key industry partners, provide solutions to provide solutions to real world problems across all embedded market segments.
CoreAVI provides ISO 26262 and IEC 61508 certifiable graphics and compute solutions for complex systems being developed for all automotive and industrial markets including autonomous systems. With their integrated solutions and broad ecosystem of partners, CoreAVI aims to provide their customers with solutions that are scalable, de-risked, lower in cost, and have an accelerated time to market.
CoreAVI will be showcasing several demos at their booth, including:
- NXP’s i.MX 8 running CoreAVI’s VkCore SC Vulkan-based graphics and compute driver with VkCoreGL SC2 OpenGL SC2 libraries and displaying DiSTI’s GLStudio® automotive cluster application.
- AMD’s Ryzen™ Embedded V2000 processor running CoreAVI’s VkCore SC Vulkan-based graphics and compute driver with VkCoreGL SC2 OpenGL SC2 libraries and displaying Basemark’s Automotive Test Suites (BATS) application.
- Intel’s 11th Gen i7-1185GRE SoC running ComputeCore in a robotics demo, which is powering a Support Vector Machine (SVM) to enable safe human collaboration. ComputeCore makes use of the GPU that exists within the AMD V2000 to safely accelerate the SVM.
“CoreAVI is excited to exhibit in person at Embedded World in 2022,” said Neil Stroud, Vice President, Marketing and Business Development at CoreAVI. ”Embedded World has always been a key event for us in the European market and we look forward to demonstrating the latest in functionally safe solutions as well as once again talking in person to customers and networking with our ecosystem.”
Presentation at Embedded World Conference:
June 23, 2022, 11 am
- Is Your Digital Cockpit Telling You the Truth? (ID 11136),
Session 9.1 HMI Software
- CoreAVI with Arm and DiSTI
CoreAVI is the global leader in architecting and delivering safety critical graphics and compute software drivers and libraries, embedded ‘system on chip’ and discrete graphics processor components, and certifiable platform hardware IP. CoreAVI’s comprehensive software suite enables development and deployment of complete safety critical solutions for automotive, industrial and aerospace applications requiring certification to the highest integrity levels coupled with full lifecycle support. CoreAVI’s solutions support both graphics and compute applications including safe autonomy, machine vision and AI in the automotive, unmanned vehicle and industrial IoT markets, as well as commercial and military avionics systems.