Cross technological partner for enclosure and system solutions
The POLYRACK TECH-GROUP will be presenting itself as a cross technological partner for standard and customized enclosures and system solutions for the global demands at the electronica 2018 (November 13 - 16 in Munich) in hall A2, booth 402.
Representative product developments with various materials and approaches for solutions demonstrate the overall competence of the POLYRACK TECH-GROUP throughout the mechanics, plastics technology, surface treatment, electronics, assembly and testing. The results range from small to large components for a variety of industries in global markets:
- Automation Technology: individual components and systems for industrial control and communication based on scalable and modular enclosure series, e.g. industrial computers, DIN rail modules, rackmount systems and panel PCs.
- Railway Technology: enclosures for harsh environments covering shock and vibration, not limited to control terminals and systems such as ticket vending machines and access systems for facilitating rail travel.
- Automotive and Transportation: economical solutions from high-precision connector housings to design elements on display monitors.
- Aerospace & Defense: robust but weight-optimized system applications that are highly resistant to shocks, vibrations and temperatures.
- Telecommunication: expansion of the optical fiber network as well as increasing transmission rates are constantly placing new demands on the hardware and software. The flexibility and experience of POLYRACK are a perfect match for your task.
- Broadcasting: rack-mount chassis, consoles, monitors or embedded computing solutions, successfully introduced to the market through their design and functionality.
- Medical Engineering: high quality and reliable module assemblies in the material combination of sheet metal and plastic with decorative finishing as well as multicomponent assemblies with specific geometric details and extraordinary surface finish.
- Machinery & Plant Engineering: POLYRACK offers synergy effects for the protection of electronics in many areas of applications through the merger of the unique experience in electronics and housings.
Further highlights of POLYRACK products at the exhibition display are demonstrated with modular and scalable enclosures:
- Small Form Factor with EmbedTEC: aluminum desktop enclosure as an elegant package for small form factors (SFF) such as embedded NUC (eNUC), pico-ITX (pITX, 2.5“), SMARC, QSeven and SBCs like the Raspberry Pi, concluding in numerous customization and mounting options.
- PanelPC 2 Series: human machine interface (HMI) is available in sizes from 10.1“ to 21.5“ with protection class IP54 in different design variants especially in industrial environments. Choice of different glass thicknesses for resistive single-touch or multi-touch capacitive touchscreens (PCAP) are common for user interface.
- SmarTEC: “smart” system applications such as passive cooled mini-PCs
- Backplanes according VPX and CompactPCI Serial standards for high-speed requirements.
All POLYRACK solutions are characterized by an appropriate interaction of mechanics, plastics, electronics and surface finish - adjusted to the target market.
About POLYRACK TECH-GROUP
The POLYRACK TECH-GROUP develops and manufactures high quality standard cases and customer-specific enclosure solutions. Thanks to a broad range of technologies in the mechanical manufacturing, systems engineering / electronics, plastics and surface finishing, POLYRACK offers electronic packaging for every need. The service offering extends from consulting in the conception phase, development, manufacturing and assembly right through to logistic solutions and sourcing services.
The company group comprises the POLYRACK Electronic-Aufbausysteme GmbH (Electronic Packaging and Systems Technology), RAPP Kunststofftechnik GmbH (Plastics Technology), RAPP Oberflächenbearbeitung GmbH (Surface Treatment) and subsidiaries in Switzerland, Belgium, America and China. The owner-managed company has 380 employees worldwide and achieved a turnover of 56,7 million euros in the group in fiscal year 2016.