Virtual ConnextCon 2021 to Showcase Real-World Customer Use Cases
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) announced its seventh annual Virtual ConnextCon 2021 "Preparing for an Autonomous Future"
- October 19 – 20 for the EMEA and APAC regions
- October 26 – 27 for the US and Americas regions
- Real-World Use Cases Featuring European Space Agency (ESA), Schilling Robotics, Li Auto, DocBox, and more
ConnextCon 2021 is the world’s largest gathering of RTI customers, software architects, and developers of autonomous systems. The two-day virtual event will feature hands-on workshops, real-world use cases, market insights from RTI executives, expert technical guidance, and customers discussing implementations of RTI Connext® with interactive demos.
ConnextCon 2021 will explore how companies can prepare for a fully autonomous future, including how to address challenges ranging from connectivity and mobility to security and safety certification. This year’s events will provide insight needed to best navigate the path to fully autonomous systems, from development to production, while the window of market opportunity is still wide open.
As the largest software framework provider for autonomous systems, RTI and its customers are at the forefront of autonomy – leading the way with real-world systems in autonomous vehicles, aerospace & defense, medical, transportation, energy, industrial automation, and more. Attendees will hear from users building these real-world autonomous systems, and exchange ideas, questions and answers in real time.
Featured ConnextCon 2021 speakers include
October 19-20, 2021 (EMEA/APAC):
- Dr.-Ing. Thomas Krueger, Team lead of the Human-Robot Interaction Lab, European Space Agency (ESA)
- Li Mu, Software Architect, Li Auto
October 26-27, 2021 (US/Americas):
- Richmund Fries, VP of Technology, DocBox
- Ryan Darnley, Engineer II, Carnegie Mellon University
- Jac Stofberg, Principal Software Engineer, Schilling Robotics
RTI executives and technical experts will also present on actionable content including
- the definition of a modern vehicle architecture
- the implementation of surgical robotics
- security requirements for mission-critical defense systems
- technical deep dives into scalability for distributed systems
- how to use RTI Connext for developing and deploying distributed applications.
ConnextCon 2021 attendees can expect a dynamic experience, featuring presentations, panels, demos, interactions and networking opportunities.
Über Real-Time Innovations (RTI)
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the largest software framework company for autonomous systems. RTI Connext is the world's leading architecture for developing intelligent distributed systems. Uniquely, Connext shares data directly, connecting AI algorithms to real-time networks of devices to build autonomous systems.
RTI is the best in the world at ensuring our customers’ success in deploying production systems. With over 1,700 designs, RTI software runs over 250 autonomous vehicle programs, controls the largest power plants in North America, coordinates combat management on U.S. Navy ships, drives a new generation of medical robotics, enables flying cars, and provides 24/7 intelligence for hospital and emergency medicine. RTI runs a smarter world.
RTI is the leading vendor of products compliant with the Object Management Group® (OMG®) Data Distribution Service™ (DDS) standard. RTI is privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with regional offices in Colorado, Spain and Singapore.